Event: The Big Picture View
- Norbert Walter, former chief economist Deutsche Bank and now an authority on the German Economy
- Barry Ritholtz, most important economic journalist in the US and a frequent commentator on CNBC and CNN
- Larry Jeddeloh, managing director and chief investment officer of "Tis Group"
- Geert Noels, co-founder and chief economist of Econopolis
- Is the US in a secular decline?
- Is the German economic model sustainable?
- Where's the global economy heading?
- What are the consequences of recent events on our economy, society and daily life?
- Which conclusions to draw for your professional and personal life, your business and assets?
Wednesday 8 june 2011 - from 3:30 pm till 7:30 pm
Business Faculty Brussels
For questions or remarks, mail firstname.lastname@example.org